Status: Part-Time, Overnight
Location: New York, NY
Venues: Westfield’s World Trade Center
ANC is a Learfield-Comcast company, and a leading digital technology solutions provider, offering end-to-end integration services within the Sports, Out-of-Home(OOH), and Commercial industries. ANC’s unique services model includes client-project consultation, technology design and specification, product sourcing and quality control, installation and operations and our proprietary software operating system, LiveSync. ANC also provides award-winning content creation and management services as well as long-term service maintenance agreements. To learn more about ANC’s iconic commercial projects, visit: Westfield World Trade Center, Moynihan Station, Brandywine Realty, and morewww.anc.com.
- Operate and maintain ANC’s signage systems for all sporting and non-sporting events (Rotational Signage)
- Field Representative will be responsible for scheduling, maintenance, and operations in the market.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the Operations Manager, Tech Support Specialist, and the Client Services Account Executive assigned to the market.
- Act as ANC’s representative to the company’s clients in the market (New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium and the New York Mets at Citi Field) including acting in a professional manner, adhering to all company policies and procedures, and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Bear primary responsibility for the operation and maintenance of ANC’s signage systems for all sporting and non-sporting events (including LED Displays, Rotational Signage, LED Operating Software, and Rotational Operating Software), making sure the following tasks are completed:
- Perform system review and maintenance of all onsite products before every event to ensure all signage systems will meet ANC’s obligations to teams and sponsors.
- Repair any failing parts and rectify any software issues prior to gates opening to the public.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts, placing orders with Operations Manager for the warehouse as necessary to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that timesheets and operations reports are recorded and uploaded within three (3) hours after each game/event.
- Coordinate with and take direction from ANC Operations Manager and Tech Support Specialist to meet the needs of the client and building for games and other events.
- Advance production truck requirements in order to pre-set system requirements
- Single point of contact for support with ANC/Mi team
- Develop relationships with ANC’s clients within the outlined venues
- Act as ANC’s representative to the company’s clients in the market, including acting in a professional manner and adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with client departments including marketing, sales, operations, outside vendors, and technology/IT.
- Familiarity with the operation of a personal computer and the Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 environments.
- The successful candidate will be trained to operate WinSpace and VisionSOFT™, ANC’s patent-pending operating system for digital signage displays.
- Computer hardware setup skills and server knowledge; including internal hardware components, with experience in technology troubleshooting.
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Must be able to work at high elevations and be comfortable with access to scoreboards where 30~40’ climbs are typical
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in video engineering, video test equipment, and testing strategies
- Experience in audio system operation and troubleshooting
- Experience in a fast-paced, stressful and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to interact confidently, professionally and with an understanding of the technology directly with all departments, including senior management.
- Flexibility in schedule; sporting events are held year-round at different times, including holidays. The successful candidate will also be required to work in the venues on non-game or event days to ensure that ANC’s systems are fully operational.