Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Purchase, NY
ANC designs, installs, and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at sports venues and places everywhere. As a division of Learfield Communications, a leader in the world of college sports media rights, ANC fuses art, commerce, and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the University of Notre Dame, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Dodgers, New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center, and Pier 17 at Seaport District NYC.
The Proposal Manager will have the responsibility of coordinating all phases of the company’s proposal process in response to formal and informal requests for proposals. Responsibilities include writing proposal documents, client presentation development and introduction and implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and processes.
What you’ll do…
- Read and analyze the RFP/RFI and then prepare and manage proposal response process, including priorities coordination, milestone dates, section overviews, and assignments
- Participate with Pre-Sales team in the process of gathering, reviewing, and submitting RFP clarification questions
- Communicate key details to company executives including: historical contract price, competitive landscape, customer points of contact (POCs), and projected Request for Proposal (RFP) release dates
- Archive and index all proposals
- Develop and manage cross-functional proposal teams to ensure consistency and accuracy of win themes and key messages throughout the proposal
- Collaborate with external partners on larger proposals
- Schedule and facilitate all meetings, including kickoff, section planning, draft reviews, and final reviews
- Utilizing proposals templates, format professional responses which integrate visuals, content, standardized forms and construction drawings, at times in coordination with creative department.
- Review and edit proposal sections for compliance, completeness, and readability
- Provide leadership and work guidance to writers, graphics, production, and other proposal support team members
- Ensure the quality of all supporting services and support efforts to quality check all business development deliverables to clients prior to sending
- Travel when necessary to support Pre-Sales with requirements gathering
- Additional duties as assigned
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism. Advanced Degree preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role responding to RFPs/RFIs
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment
- Experience scheduling and running proposal kick-off meetings, leading storyboarding sessions, facilitating key review meetings and final document review
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and visual editing tools, and flexibility to adapt to new, technology-driven tools
- Strong proposal management skills, ability to multi-task, and delegate
- Must have desktop publishing experience
- Ability to manage cross-functional proposal teams
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines while managing multiple proposals
- Outstanding communicator and leader with the ability to manage, motivate, and drive results
- Team player able to build consensus, see the big picture, and work across functional and organizational boundaries
- Broad business and technical knowledge to digest complex requirements
- Experience with project management concepts and tool
- High level of integrity
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
If you’re interested in being considered for this position, please complete and submit this application.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.