Location: Purchase, NY
ANC is a turnkey technology service provider, specializing in integrating multimedia systems into stadiums, entertainment facilities, transportation hubs, and retail venues throughout North America.
ANC Sports Enterprises is seeking a talented 2D/3D Motion Graphics Designer to join our expanding team. We are an energetic and passionate technology company, always looking for innovative ideas and fresh talent.
Motion Graphics Designer Description
As the Motion Graphics Designer, you will be working with a team of designers in a fast-paced creative environment, on graphics and animations to be displayed in-venue for professional and college sports teams around the country. In addition, you will help to enhance our new retail advertising and marketing business ventures. As the Motion Graphics Designer, you must be experienced in the world of motion graphics with a highly refined eye for design, and demonstrated command of the following:
· Extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D.
· Ability to produce the highest quality work under tight deadlines.
· Refined sense of motion and animation, particularly relating to typography and logo usage.
· Ability to create unique concepts, and expand or develop creative direction into full featured animations and video productions.
· Some ability to edit video and work with video assets incorporated into designs.
· Ability to lead a small team and art direct projects when necessary.
· Constant development of skills and exploration of new techniques, and an ability to share and teach these skills to more junior level designers.
· Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
· 3-5 years of agency experience preferred.
For consideration, please email your resume and samples of your work to: ABeadle@anc.com