Status: Full-Time, Exempt
ANC designs, installs and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at special events, sports venues, and places all around us. As a division of Learfield Communications, a leader in the world of college sports media rights, ANC fuses art, commerce and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the SuperBowl, the Final Four, the University of Notre Dame, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Dodgers, the New York City Marathon, the Ryder Cup, and New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center, Fulton Center, Moynihan Station and Pier 17 at Seaport District.
What you’ll do…
- Work with product teams and business units to identify and prioritize areas of need for 3rd party partnerships, including video technology, electronic equipment, ancillary products
- Field inquiries from interested 3rd parties and potential partners
- Source potential partners and conduct due diligence, including assessment of partner alignment with need, reach, stability, and potential areas of risk
- Drive contract negotiations, including modeling impact on product margins
- Collaborate with Legal to negotiate and close partner agreements
- Negotiate business terms and structure agreements in collaboration with Legal, Finance, Strategy, and Functional owners
What we’re looking for…
- Proven success fostering strong cross-functional relationships between multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; however, Associate’s degree or certifications in related field meets qualifications
- Proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Deep customer empathy, and champion the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the process
- Intellectual curiosity, technically savvy, collaborative style and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
If you’d like to join our team…
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and submit this application.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.