Location: Purchase, NY
Status: Full Time
ANC, a Learfield company, is the leading turnkey technology service provider offering integrated signage, design, and marketing solutions for sports, retail and transportation facilities. ANC’s service platform offers the integration of Light Emitting Diode (LED) and LCD Displays, rotational and fixed visual signage; the award winning vSOFT™ display control system; signage operation and maintenance; advertising sales and marketing consultation; graphic design; and printing production. To learn more about the company’s history, products and services please visit www.anc.com.
The Communications Administrator is a newly designed role for a professional looking to share their English and/or Journalism skills with an innovative External Communications Team. Reporting directly to our SVP of External Communications, this position will work closely with our Estimating Team, Sales Department, and Product Visualization Team to ensure efficient operations as we continue to grow our product offerings and branding.
- Provide administrative assistance to the External Communications Division, as well as relief support for front desk
- Prepare, organize and maintain departmental paperwork and branding files
- Maintain External Communications Division’s Outlook calendars
- Update Sales and Public Relations materials included in Sales Tool Kits
- Create and update spreadsheets, forms and reports for External Communications department
- Data entry and reporting change orders, subcontract change orders
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Generate and submit Purchase Orders for approval including installation scopes and payment terms
- Create and distribute internal and required external documentations, including minutes for kickoff and handoff meetings.
- Assist in research, creation, and tracking of RFP’s
- Assist with the construction and execution of RFP Presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and problem solving abilities.
- Prove the capacity to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with little supervision.
- Ability to professionally communicate project statuses to various departments, including senior management.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Background in English and/or Journalism required.
A competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k), group medical, dental, and vision, and group life insurance, is offered.