Status: Full-Time, Exempt
ANC designs, installs, and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at sports venues and places everywhere. As a division of Learfield Communications, a leader in the world of college sports media rights, ANC fuses art, commerce, and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the University of Notre Dame, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Dodger, New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center, and Pier 17 at Seaport District NYC.
The Head of Software Product Marketing communicates and represents ANC’s software platform to the highest levels of executive leadership to development and implementation teams. They are responsible for conveying the “why”, “how”, and “what” of ANC products that our engineering team builds to internal and external stakeholders while also managing the expense line of products. This position leads cross-functional teams from ANC’s products’ conception all the way through to its launch. This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
What you’ll be doing…
Product Management and Marketing:
- Serve as primary interface to gather and define software requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Drive the prioritization process for requirements balancing the customer centric business case, necessary platform evolution, and realization of forward vision
- Develop, manage, publish and drive approval process with Leadership Team
- Engage with Business users to understand their needs and create development processes and agile methodologies that are aligned to Business users’ requirements; understand and provide inputs for trade-offs and priorities
- Align full organization and stakeholders around the software Roadmap
- Concept and help develop the forward direction for expansion of our offerings (such as a “light” mobile-based product for high school and community)
- Drive and manage release and version control communication and process
- Work with the ANC marketing team to package our software platform for external understanding, sales, and to drive the perception of industry leadership
- Serve as a sales rep working with the Sales team to represent the software platform in key meetings and for key opportunities
- Assess and develop a plan for the productization of our software platform as an “off-the-shelf” industry offering separate of our LED sales packages
What we’re looking for…
- Fierce passion for technology and technology products
- 5+ years of technical product management experience in a related industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products, influencing stakeholders and leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development
- Broad knowledge of distributed systems, infrastructure software, databases, interface-driven solutions
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and able to collaborate to resolve deadlocks and present feasible solutions
- Ability to present information about product / solution to stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to travel approximately 70%, including overnight travel
If you’d like to join our team…
If you’re interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.