Location: Purchase, NY
ANC designs, installs, and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at sports venues and places everywhere. As a division of Learfield Communications, a leader in the world of college sports media rights, ANC fuses art, commerce, and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the University of Notre Dame, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Dodgers, PGA Tour, Live Nation, New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center, and Pier 17 at Seaport District NYC.
The Reception and Office Administrator will manage reception and conference rooms, provide general office and administrative support to our divisions at ANC headquarters and be responsibility for ANC HQ hospitality, including the bistro area where employees and guests congregate over coffee, snacks and meals. This position reports to the SVP, Administration.
What you’ll do….
- Responsible for managing reception, conference rooms and bistro area (inside and outside) ensuring guests and employees experience a buttoned up, customer-service encounter when visiting any of those areas
- Act as host to incoming guests, handle mail and shipping requests, and other general administrative duties
- Answer phones and direct calls where needed; assume general management of phone system
- Order and maintain inventory of all office supplies and office machines
- Maintain security and issue employee security codes and visitor badges for guests
- Provide the upkeep of the Bistro (office kitchen area) including the schedule of the evening cleaning crew
- Manage conference room scheduling, stocking, and setting up
- Liaison with the building management staff for all related matters, including office cleaning. Facilities management and repair orders
- Lead ANC HQ internal hospitality efforts throughout the year as needed
- Maintain office equipment
- Responsible for all UPS/FedEx shipments
- Responsible for sending out corporate gifts (birthdays, new babies, sympathy etc)
- Provide assistance with ANC apparel inventory/distribution
- Manage the ordering process of business cards/ANC stationary
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Two years’ related experience as an office manager, receptionist or executive assistant to multiple executives at the same time
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent service acumen skills
- Takes initiative with little to no supervisor direction and able to work independently
- Possess a high-level of attention to detail
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
If you’d like to join our team…
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and submit this application
Equal Employment Opportunity
ANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.