Location: Philadelphia, PA
Venues: Temple University (Basketball), Villanova (Wildcats), UPenn & Brandywine (Service/Maitenance), Wells Fargo Center
ANC is a Learfield-Comcast company, and a leading digital technology solutions provider, offering end-to-end integration services within the Sports, Out-of-Home(OOH), and Commercial industries. ANC’s unique services model includes client-project consultation, technology design and specification, product sourcing and quality control, installation and operations and our proprietary software operating system, LiveSync. ANC also provides award-winning content creation and management services as well as long-term service maintenance agreements. To learn more about ANC’s iconic commercial projects, visit: Westfield World Trade Center, Moynihan Station, Brandywine Realty, and morewww.anc.com.
- Field Representative will be responsible for scheduling, maintenance, and operations in the market. ANC’s clients in the market include Temple University, Villanova, Wells Fargo Center (outdoor display), Brandywine and service at UPENN.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the Operations Manager, Tech Support Specialist and the Client Services Account Executive assigned to the market.
- Act as ANC’s representative to the company’s clients in the market, including acting in a professional manner, adhering to all company policies and procedures, and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with client departments including marketing, sales, operations, outside vendors, and technology/IT.
- Bear primary responsibility for the operation and maintenance of ANC’s signage systems for all sporting and non-sporting events (including LED Displays, Rotational Signage, LED Operating Software, and Rotational Operating Software), making sure the following tasks are completed:
- Perform system review and maintenance of all onsite products before every event to ensure all signage systems will meet ANC’s obligations to teams and sponsors.
- Repair any failing parts and rectify any software issues prior to gates opening to the public.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts, placing orders with Operations Manager for the warehouse as necessary to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that timesheets and operations reports are recorded and uploaded within three (3) hours after each game/event.
- Coordinate with and take direction from ANC Operations Manager and Tech Support Specialist to meet the needs of the client and building for games and other events.
- Advance production truck requirements in order to pre-set system requirements
- Single point of contact for support with ANC/Mi team
- Develop relationships with ANC’s clients within the outlined venues
- Familiarity with the operation of a personal computer and the Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 environments.
- The successful candidate will be trained to operate WinSpace and VisionSOFT™, ANC’s patent-pending operating system for digital signage displays.
- Computer hardware setup skills and server knowledge; including internal hardware components, with experience in technology troubleshooting.
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Must be able to work at high elevations and be comfortable with access to scoreboards where 30~40’ climbs are typical
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and problem solving abilities.
- Experience in video engineering, video test equipment, and testing strategies
- Experience in audio system operation and troubleshooting
- Experience in a fast-paced, stressful and deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to interact confidently, professionally and with an understanding of the technology directly with all departments, including senior management.
- Flexibility in schedule; sporting events are held year-round at different times, including holidays. The successful candidate will also be required to work in the venues on non-game or event days in order to ensure that ANC’s systems are fully operational.