Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Purchase, NY
ANC designs, installs, and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at sports venues and places everywhere. As a division of Learfield Communications, a leader in the world of college sports media rights, ANC fuses art, commerce, and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the University of Notre Dame, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Dodger, New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center, and Pier 17 at Seaport District NYC.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for all of the Company’s marketing activities, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, brand awareness, and public relations. The successful candidate will develop and execute the Company’s integrated marketing strategy across ANC’s three primary markets, Sports, Places and Events with an emphasis on broadening the company’s brand awareness to achieve ANC’s aggressive revenue growth objectives.
What you’ll do…
- Responsible for directing the marketing strategy and developing strategic marketing plans for all ANC Verticals (Sports, Places and Events), ensuring overall profitability, revenue growth, maximum market penetration and national brand awareness
- Oversee ANC’s Brand and Marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Work closely with management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Develop and present go-to-market strategy for Company, its business divisions and products
- Create content and manage editorial calendar to drive value and education for customers
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns through analytics
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the marketing team ensuring deliverables are met
- Ensure all branding and messaging is aligned for each and all business verticals
- Manage social media presence to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Responsible for tracking and analyzing the competitive market and consumer trends
- Track and monitor marketing budget and expenses
- Perform other duties as necessary for ANC to achieve its business goals
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field with 5-7 years’ experience
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels, including experience within SEO/SEM strategies
- Budget-planning and management experience
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Experience and comfort communicating with Senior leadership
- Experience managing a marketing staff beneficial
- Understanding of commercial real estate marketplace beneficial
- Knowledge or interest in technology preferred
If you’d like to join our team…
If you’re interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Marketing Director” in the subject line.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.