Status: Full-Time, Exempt
ANC designs, installs and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at special events, sports venues, and places all around us. As a division of Learfield Communications, a leader in the world of college sports media rights, ANC fuses art, commerce and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the SuperBowl, the Final Four, the University of Notre Dame, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Dodgers, the New York City Marathon, the Ryder Cup, and New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center, Fulton Center, Moynihan Station and Pier 17 at Seaport District.
The Director of Project Management, Installations, is responsible for the entire project management lifecycle, processes and team for ANC Installations projects. This position reports to the Vice President of Operations.
What you’ll do…
- Oversee project management team; responsible for entire project management processes
- Collaborate with department senior leadership and business stakeholders to execute short- and long-term planning
- Identify and manage risk
- Determine and enforce standard procedures for evaluation of proposals, bids, and contractor performance
- Provide innovative solutions to problems and successfully navigate obstacles
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures
- Consult with partners, legal and outside consultants on interpretation and compliance with government regulations, policies and procedures
- Provides process improvement and evaluates and develops work flows to increase efficiencies
What we’re looking for…
- Proven success leading a project management team within a related industry
- Project Management Certifications (PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; however, Associate’s degree or certifications in related field meets qualifications
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to interact confidently, professionally with all departments, including senior management
- Position requires strong communication, leadership, adaptability, reporting, and decision-making skills
- Experience in providing quality assurance checks, reporting and documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Office software, particularly Windows Excel, Word, and Visio
- Ability to travel approximately 70% of time
If you’d like to join our team…
If you’re interested in being considered for this position, please complete and submit this application
Equal Employment Opportunity
ANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.