Location: Missoula, MT
Venues: University of Montana
ANC, a Learfield company, is the leading turnkey technology service provider offering integrated signage, design, and marketing solutions for sports, retail and transportation facilities. ANC’s service platform offers the integration of Light Emitting Diode (LED) and LCD Displays, rotational and fixed visual signage; the award winning vSOFT™ display control system; signage operation and maintenance; advertising sales and marketing consultation; graphic design; and printing production. To learn more about the company’s history, products and services please visit www.anc.com.
· Field Representative will be responsible for scheduling, maintenance, an operations in the market.
· Communicate effectively and regularly with the Operations Manager, Tech Support Specialist and the Client Services Account Executive assigned to the market.
· Act as ANC’s representative to the company’s clients in the market, including acting in a professional manner, adhering to all company policies and procedures, and enforcing company policies and procedures.
· Communicate directly with client departments including marketing, sales, operations, outside vendors, and technology/IT.
· Bear primary responsibility for the operation and maintenance of ANC’s signage systems for all sporting and non-sporting events (including LED Displays, Rotational Signage, LED Operating Software, and Rotational Operating Software), making sure the following tasks are completed:
· Perform system review and maintenance of all onsite products before every event to ensure all signage systems will meet ANC’s obligations to teams and sponsors.
· Repair any failing parts and rectify any software issues prior to gates opening to the public.
· Maintain inventory of spare parts, placing orders with Operations Manager for the warehouse as necessary to replenish supplies.
· Ensure that timesheets and operations reports are recorded and uploaded within three (3) hours after each game/event.
· Coordinate with and take direction from ANC Operations Manager and Tech Support Specialist to meet the needs of the client and building for games and other events.
· Advance production truck requirements in order to pre-set system requirements
· Single point of contact for support with ANC/Mi team
· Develop relationships with ANC’s clients within the outlined venues
· Familiarity with the operation of a personal computer and the Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 environments.
· The successful candidate will be trained to operate WinSpace and VisionSOFT™, ANC’s patent-pending operating system for digital signage displays.
· Computer hardware setup skills and server knowledge; including internal hardware components, with experience in technology troubleshooting.
· Mechanical and electrical knowledge.
· Must be able to work at high elevations and be comfortable with access to scoreboards where 30~40’ climbs are typical
· Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and problem solving abilities.
· Experience in video engineering, video test equipment, and testing strategies
· Experience in audio system operation and troubleshooting
· Experience in a fast-paced, stressful and deadline oriented environment.
· Ability to interact confidently, professionally and with an understanding of the technology directly with all departments, including senior management.
· Flexibility in schedule; sporting events are held year-round at different times, including holidays. The successful candidate will also be required to work in the venues on non-game or event days in order to ensure that ANC’s systems are fully operational.