Status: Full-Time, Exempt
ANC designs, installs and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at special events, sports venues, and places all around us. As a division of Learfield Communications, a leader in the world of college sports media rights, ANC fuses art, commerce and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the SuperBowl, the Final Four, the University of Notre Dame, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Dodgers, the New York City Marathon, the Ryder Cup, and New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center, Fulton Center, Moynihan Station and Pier 17 at Seaport District.
The Senior Project Manager, Installations, is responsible for the entire project management lifecycle for ANC Installations projects. This position reports to the Director of Project Management, Installations.
What you’ll do…
- Plan, direct, and manage multiple Installation projects simultaneously to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished on time and within budget
- Oversee construction activities, scheduling, budget management, and communication
- Review and comment on blueprints and product information
- Negotiate and prepare contracts, develop and monitor schedules and coordinate with subcontractors and vendors, including project scope of work, drawings, site visits, and schedules
- Communicate day-to-day expectations for multiple and/or large-scale projects
- Point of contact for the client; update client on project milestones throughout all phases of the project
- Update internal stakeholders throughout all phases of the project
What we’re looking for…
- Proven project management experience within a related industry
- Project Management Certifications (PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; however, Associate’s degree or certifications in related field meets qualifications
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to interact confidently, professionally with all departments, including senior management
- Position requires strong communication, leadership, adaptability, reporting, and decision-making skills
- Experience in providing quality assurance checks, reporting and documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Office software, particularly Windows Excel, Word, and Visio
- Ability to travel approximately 70% of time
If you’d like to join our team…
If you’re interested in being considered for this position, please complete and submit this application
Equal Employment Opportunity
ANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.