Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Purchase, NY
ANC designs, installs, and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at sports venues and places everywhere. As a division of Learfield Communications, a leader in the world of college sports media rights, ANC fuses art, commerce, and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the University of Notre Dame, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Dodgers, New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center, and Pier 17 at Seaport District NYC.
The Pricing Analyst / Project Estimator will be responsible for the creation and execution of ANC’s new business pricing and budgeting proposals. Reporting to the Senior Project Estimator, this new position will be an integral role to the development of our Projects and Sales departments, as well as the company.
What you’ll do…
- Budget and price ANC’s Request for Proposals and non-RFP business
- Prepare cost analysis for all facets of new business development at ANC, including, but not limited to, structural steel, electrical & data labor/material, installation labor/material, and A/V technology
- Prepare take-offs, create accurate scopes of work, qualifying subs, soliciting bids, and analyze proposals
- Consult with clients, vendors, subcontractors and project managers based on multiple bids; prepare time, material, labor, equipment and specialty cost estimates
- Negotiate commodity prices with vendors, specifically in sectors of steel fabrication/erection, electric and data/fiber, LED technology, Audio & Video Production systems, etc.
- Set up monitoring and reporting system procedures
- Create and manage historical pricing
- Attend sales meetings and conduct pre-bid walkthroughs on site and manage client and subcontractor expectations during the process
- Secure new vendor partnerships
- Once job is awarded, negotiate, and buyout the project based on accepted bids, working with project management department
- Manage and provide updates on current project Profit and Loss reports
What we’re looking for…
- Experience with estimating in public, private, union and non-union sectors required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associate’s Degree in related field meets qualifications
- Knowledge or interest in technology preferred
- Strong knowledge of coding and permitting
- Project management experience
- Sign/LED experience
- Microsoft Office skills required, specifically Excel
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Travel 10 %(+/-)
If you’d like to join our team…
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and submit this application.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ANC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.